April saw the Fanshawe College Paramedic Programs Research Day in London, ON. We had 8 student groups present their research findings from Fanshawe College, and for the first time, we hosted student groups from Georgian College who presented their research findings.
- 34 Fanshawe College paramedic students;
- 15 Fanshawe College broadcast students;
- 5 Georgian College paramedic students;
- 2 guest speakers from the McNally Project for Paramedicine Research – William Johnston and Chelsea Lanos;
- 10 research projects on a wide range of topics including mental health, social determinants of health, education and communication;
- 103 attendees;
- 260 online views;
- 4,000 quesadillas 🙂
- and 1 international guest – James Dinsch, thank you!
It was fantastic this year to have Georgian College students share their work. Thanks to Ian Drennan and Jonathan Lee for their help and support in making this happen. We are planning and looking forward to a much bigger event next year! Well done to all students from both programs for their hard work and dedication in putting these projects together!