Thanks for visiting! I am an internationally experienced paramedic researcher and educator, with a proven track record in clinical, education, clinical governance, and research activities across nine countries on four continents. As an educator, I have experience educating paramedics of all clinical levels, in both in-service and higher education settings.
I am committed to furthering the development of paramedic education, and encouraging paramedics to adapt their thinking and practice to their evolving role as healthcare professionals. I actively promote paramedic-led prehospital research, and I am involved in efforts to increase research capacity in paramedicine.
I’m currently a PhD student in the Department of Community Emergency Health and Paramedic Practice at Monash University researching the relationship between clinical practice and education in paramedics.
- University of PEI, guest lecturer, ‘Paramedic Foundational Education‘, PEI, March 21, 2019
- Fanshawe College Paramedic Programs Research Day, London, Ont., Canada, April 6, 2019
- Irish College of Paramedics Practitioner and Responder Wellbeing Symposium, Cork, Ireland, May 11, 2019
- College of Paramedics UK National Conference, Newcastle, UK, May 14, 2019
- Emergency Medical Services Show, London, UK, June 20-21, 2019
- TOPCOM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 1-7, 2019
- Paramedic Research Symposium, Winnipeg, MB, September 19, 2019
- Paramedicine Across Canada Expo, Winnipeg, MB, September 20-21, 2019
- Cape Breton Paramedic Conference, St. Ann’s, NS, Canada, September 27-29, 2019